Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is wrong with this picture? oops-- returned this darling
suit... semi-scandalous





































early morning poo-face is genetic





































Hmm...

It has been awhile. Time to do a quick recap with some pictures. Life has been exciting. Christmas was an adventure with Halle loving every moment of it. Moved to a new house in February. Halle is growing like a weed. New cousin came into the world in April. New cousin expected in the world on 10/10/10. Cute Grandpa Bud passed away. Levi turned a year older. The zoo and being outside are on the list of Halle's favorite things. Obsession with water still happening. Vocabulary increasing at a dangerously rapid rate(Trying hard to watch what I say). My naughty, but oh so nice little lady is not so little anymore. Working hard to survive temper tantrums. Levi's been enjoying working in the yard, while I have enjoyed watching him work in the yard sipping diet coke's and pretending like I am far too busy during Halle's naps to ever be able to pull weeds. Yah for summer and for Halle stripping down in the front yard, running down the street yelling "no street!" Yah to permanent markers and beautiful body art. Yah to cool weather on the day the princess locked herself in the car and proceeded to put the keys in the ignition and color with pen all over the console. Oh my sweet Halle life would not be any fun without you.

Oh and almost forgot about the darling pictures Caroline took of Halle back in November...

5 comments:

  1. That was quite the little update! =) It was fun to see pictures of you!!! I miss seeing you. Where are you working these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Finally Jess. I was beginning to think you gave up on the ol blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the update! She can't be any cuter and mommy definitely dresses halle well! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your address Jess???? email or text me it. brittersbrown22@hotmail.com or 503-313-5101. Lets get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you updated your blog!! Your daughter is so cute and I'm afraid that my daughter is going to be just as naughty....she already is!! You have such a cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete